Help is available, just make the call…
Emergency phone numbers:
Police, Ambulance and Fire Emergency: 9 1 1
Assistance Phone Numbers:
- Suicide Distress Line … 1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800-784-2433
- Poison Control Centre … 1-800-567-8911
- Crisis Line for people in emotional distress … 1-866-661-3311
- Kids help phone … 1-800-668-6868
- Victim Link – 24hr help & info … 1-800-563-0808
- Health Link BC – non-emergency health info … 8 1 1
- Specialized Victim Support Support Services … 604 485-2620
- Transition House – Grace House … 604-485-9773
- Mental Health and Addiction Services … 604 485-3300
- Service Canada (federal government services) … 1-800-622-6232
- Powell River Brain Injury Society … 604 485-6065
Our services: – All services are free.
- Individualized Support
- Group Support
- Disability Assistance
- Community Awareness
- Education and Prevention
- Community Rehabilitation
- Care Management
- Resource Library
- more information on this page
.Local Resources – other useful services in Powell River
Other brain injury websites – our page of links with brief description of content
Lawyers we recommend (from experience with our clients):
If you or a loved one are injured in an accident, suffering from pain due to someone else’s negligence, harmed by medical malpractice or hurt by unsafe premises, call our law firm today to find out how we can help you.
We work for you to get a fair settlement.
We represent you, not ICBC or other insurance companies.
Webster & Associates is one of the few Canadian law firms that focuses exclusively on brain and neurological injuries. Our lawyers are recognized leaders in brain injury law and have obtained many significant settlements and precedent setting judgments on behalf of traumatic brain injury (TBI) survivors. We prosecute brain injury and other serious or permanent injury cases in British Columbia and around the world.
Legal and practical advice designed to assist you in your overall recovery, not just your legal claims for compensation.
Murphy Battista’s understanding of the full range of brain injury symptoms is a significant advantage for the outcome of your brain injury claim. For many clients, the service we provide in breaking through barriers to accurate diagnosis and effective treatment is especially valuable.