Our main funding comes from:
Major funding also received from:
- Brain Injury Alliance of BC
- Fortis BC
- Powell River Community Forest
- Dave Irwin Foundation for Brain Injury
- Opportunities Fund For Persons with Disabilities
- Slater Vecchio Barristers and Solicitors
- Specialists in brain injury law. Proven trial experience in traumatic brain injury and spinal cord cases.
Our thanks for help to these supporters:
In memory of Mike Marshall
In August 2007, Mike was out swimming with friends in Nanaimo when he drowned. He was a good guy who really struggled to create this animation for us. Thanks Mike. We will miss you.
Inner Beat Music Therapy
A musical exploration of self using the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music to unlock your creativity and realize your potential.
Malaspina University (now VIU)
Students from Malaspina Digital Media Technologies Program: Duane Parakin, Mike Marshall, James Wilcox and Nicole Narbonne worked together to create the original website. This newer site uses some of their work.
Skeena Street Studio
Nicole Narbonne , through Skeena Street Studio, was crucial in developing this new website. She was team leader of the Malaspina student team who created the unitedwayofpowellriver.ca and original braininjurysociety.ca websites as their term project in 2006. Some of their creations are used on this new website.